Personal Injury, Domestic and Civil
Let Peggy Roth facilitate your next mediation. She has skillfully handled mediations for personal injury, domestic, eldercare, civil, and juvenile cases.
Peggy’s passion for bringing people together through patient, creative and thoughtful discussion, has lead to many successful mediations.
Peggy’s neutral services include conflict resolution of:
- personal injury
- domestic matters including: divorce, child support, custody, parenting time, alimony, and separation issues
- elder care issues
- probate issues
- mediation coaching
A mother of three grown children, Peggy is also a passionate animal lover, owning two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
Peggy is available to mediate on weekdays and pre-arranged weekends.
Mediation Really Works!
The American Arbitration Association reports that over 85% of all mediations result in a settlement.
SOME MEDIATION FACTS (from wikipedia):
- Cost: The mediation process generally takes much less time than moving a case through standard legal channels.
- Confidentiality: While court hearings are public, mediation remains strictly confidential.
- Control: Mediation increases the control the parties have over the resolution.
- Compliance: Because the result is attained by the parties working together and is mutually agreeable, compliance with the mediated agreement is usually high.
- Mutuality: Parties to a mediation are typically ready to work mutually toward a resolution.
- Support: Mediators are trained in working with difficult situations.